giovedì 23 agosto 2012

Look#88 - Gorean Style -


Hi loves,

Jexika Lyter is Back for you !

I'll show you a very nice gorean style made by May's Soul Brand ..

I really loved them, and you can find this outfit in differents colours..

I decided to use the lovely skin made by Mystic Canvass, for my sweety outfit ..

Poses are made by Focus Poses, one of my favourite brand for take pics ..

Enjoy it ! 

.. xoxo jexi .. 





Styling Card :

Skin : [MC] Jess Skins And Bonus Shape
 
Shape : Lovely Shape -  Tania Shape ( Cooming Soon New Shape )

Eyes : Soul Skin Sensitive Eyes 15 
 
Hair : TRUTH HAIR Tashia -  blondes 

Eyelashes : [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 TDR

Outfit : * May's Soul* Orchi pink 

Nails :  Candy Nail #LB Love to you Pink  L10

 Poses : :: Focus Poses  Model 95 :: 




Photo : Jexika Lyter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento